Here are a few of my favorite Sassy Starfish Posts of 2013.
- Sharing my grandmother’s Ooey-Gooey Bars recipe.
- Continuing our Halloween Tradition with Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves is October.
- Our wood burning stove remodel.
- Fun finds in Independence, Oregon while visiting my graduate school buddies.
- Best genealogy advice I can give about what to do when you are stuck on your genealogy research.
- A brief history of the southern staple chicory coffee found in the deep south.
It has been a fun year, where I started by Etsy shop and participated in my first craft shows.
Everyone have a safe and happy New Year!